Gina H. McDonald
Gina McDonald has a diversified civil practice with particular experience in Consumer bankruptcy and Family law.
Ms. McDonald has represented clients in courts across central Alabama. Ms. McDonald approaches each case with the goal of gaining the best outcome for her clients in the least stressful manner possible. Ms. McDonald hails from Vicksburg, Mississippi, and holds a B.A. from Northeast Louisiana University (now the University of Louisiana at Monroe), a M.B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and her Juris Doctor from the Birmingham School of Law.
Ms. McDonald is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Birmingham Bar Association, and the Family Law and Bankruptcy Sections of the Birmingham Bar. In addition to her legal practice, Ms. McDonald is heavily involved with the schools of her two children, Samantha and Matthew. In her spare time she enjoys reading and traveling.
- Alabama, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2003
- Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. summa cum laude
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- M.B.A. summa cum laude - 1999
- Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe, LA
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: Finance/Commercial Banking
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar, Member