Heather M. Bellew
Heather Bellew primarily works out of the firm's Blount County office in Oneonta and represents clients from across central and north Alabama in both the Alabama and Federal courts.
Ms. Bellew is from Blount County, Alabama and holds a B.A. from Jacksonville State University in Political Science. While at Jacksonville State, Ms. Bellew was inducted into Pi Sigma Alpha, the national collegiate honor society for Political Science.
Ms. Bellew received her Juris Doctor from Samford University Cumberland School of Law, while in law school, Ms. Bellew was the recipient of a Certificate of Merit in Legal Research and Writing.
Ms. Bellew is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce/Family Law
- Business Law
- Alabama, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2002
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Deans List
- Honors: Certificate of Merit in Legal Research and Writing
- Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Alabama
- B.A. - 1998
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member