Mobile Personal Bankruptcy Filings Attorneys
Are you thinking about filing for bankruptcy, but are unsure because you have heard nasty rumors about the process. At Gina H. McDonald & Associates, L.L.C., we understand how hard it can be to fight off debt. Our Baldwin County attorneys can answer all of your bankruptcy questions and help you decide if bankruptcy is right for you.
If you have questions about debt relief, please contact Gina H. McDonald & Associates at (205) 453-4497.
A debt-free future is possible. Our Alabama lawyers will take the time to listen to your concerns and help you decide if bankruptcy is the right option for you. Whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 fits your situation best, we will create a plan that suits your needs.
Common Bankruptcy Myths
Our debt-relief lawyers are familiar with all the myths surrounding bankruptcy and can correct any misconceptions you may have.
- I will lose all of my property: False. Many of your belongings are exempt from creditors by law. Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers are familiar with the federal and state exemption statutes. We strive to help you keep your property.
- My credit will be ruined forever: No. We can work with you to rebuild your credit rating over time.
- I filed for bankruptcy once, so I can never file again: False. It is possible to file bankruptcy multiple times throughout your life. Our Alabama lawyers will work with you to determine how and when to file.
- Debt consolidation companies have high success rates: Not so. In fact, using a debt consolidation company can sometimes do more damage to your credit than simply filing bankruptcy. Our Mobile lawyers will show you all of your options and provide you with the debt relief guidance you require.
- Creditor harassment continues through the bankruptcy process: No. As soon as we file for bankruptcy, all creditor calls must stop. It is a violation of the law for debt collection agencies to continue to harass you.
- If I file bankruptcy, I will lose my job: No. It is against federal law to discriminate against a person because he or she filed a bankruptcy claim.
At Gina H. McDonald & Associates, L.L.C., our debt discharge lawyers know how difficult financial problems can be. We will work with you to establish the best plan for your situation.
If you are considering bankruptcy as a way to get the debt relief you deserve, we can help clear up the bankruptcy myths standing in your way. At Gina H. McDonald & Associates, we know that bankruptcy can be difficult. Our lawyers take the time to make the process easier for our clients to go through. Contact us today for an initial consultation. We have multiple law offices, including our new office in the Mobile/Baldwin County area for your convenience.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
The following language is required pursuant to Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.