Comprehensive Family Law and Bankruptcy in Alabama
Our Alabama lawyers — with offices in Birmingham and Oneonta — provide experienced representation for clients who are faced with challenges of debt, divorce and family law. At Gina H. McDonald & Associates, our attorneys can help you understand the complexities of the law and how you can take advantage of your rights.
If you have questions regarding debt relief or family law representation, contact Gina H. McDonald & Associates by calling toll free at 888-412-9047.
Bessemer Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers
Filing bankruptcy is a big decision. If it is in your best interests to file, we will guide you through the process, answer your questions and help you understand all of your options. We can answer your questions regarding:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: If you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you could receive a full and complete discharge of your debt within as little as 90 days.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: In a debt repayment plan, you can discharge your debt within five years and keep your assets.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: Also known as business bankruptcy, Chapter 11 allows companies to set up a repayment plan while maintaining professional relationship.
- Creditor harassment and the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act
- Foreclosures: We can help you understand how to save your home and whether it is in your best interests.
- Building credit after a bankruptcy: We can review your credit report with you to help you understand it and to look for any inaccuracies that could be harming your credit.
- Bankruptcy misconceptions and myths: You won't get fired for filing bankruptcy, and you can usually keep your home and car and other common questions.
- Why you need a bankruptcy lawyer to help you through the process.
Learn more about bankruptcy in Alabama and what we can do to help you towards debt relief.
Family Law in Alabama
Our family law representation includes:
- Divorce: Uncontested divorce, high-asset divorce and military divorce. We also represent clients in annulments, legal separation, divorce mediation and appeals
- Property division and the equitable distribution of assets
- Alimony and the modification of alimony
- Legitimation and paternity
- DHR cases
- Prenuptial and separation agreements
- Stepparent adoption
Family law issues are often stressful for everyone involved. Let us help you protect your rights and guide you to an effective resolution.
Personal Injury in Alabama
If you have financial concerns after you suffered a personal injury, we can help. If you are unable to pay off your medical bills, and you have lost wages after your accident, we can protect your rights and help you get the medical attention you need and financial compensation you deserve.
To contact our firm for an initial consultation, please call our offices in Alabama toll free at 888-412-9047 to make an appointment.